Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
pregnancy

Friday, January 14, 2011

a new year, a new me!

It's been 6 months since my last blog update. I was quite busy before this, busy with my wedding preparation. Well now, it's such a relief when everything is over. Not my marriage, it's just getting started. I mean the wedding ceremony, it was the most tired and busy day in my life. But marriage, it is the happiest day of my life!

Syukur Alhamdulillah, now I am married! Married to the best man I've ever known in my life. A man with full of patience, especially a few month before our wedding. Hehe. He know what i mean. I love you so much, abang!

Eventhough we are far but deep down in our heart, we both know how much we love each other. Happy sailing to my beloved husband.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...